Monday, May 30, 2005

The lost world !

ok ... today I decided, I must write something here.

I don't know in what phase of life I'm currently in.

I'm not sure ... either I'm not confused at all or I'm too confused to understand I'm confused.

have to find out a way out of this situation.

sometimes having no big problems take you off the ground. it's like expecting a faster one in the block hole from Shoaib Akhtar and getting out on a slower half-volley! life always doesn't bowl yorkers, it sometimes bowls googly as well! so even though beaten by some deliveries, i (fortunately) still have my wickets safe :) so will have to be more cautious and watchful.

bye !

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 09, 2005, Blogger borntodre@m said...

what happened dood ? we haven't talked/chated for a while now !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home