Thursday, December 09, 2004

My Life: The day that was !

I think, I can control most of the things in my life except....myself! It's really hard to predict what I'll do tomorrow if I face the same situation. I think in that sense, machines are better than human beings. Even animals. Animals (minus humans) are very much predictable in their response.

Today I am in "mood" as per Mohit. hmm Don't know exactly but feeling good for no reason! cool. I need to be in the same form then ;)

Today Nitin pinged me after a long time. I was fortunate to have him as my roomie for almost one year. I was fortunate in college too. Jai was the roomie then. But now I guess, I have run out of luck. living in a virtual "Hell" :) (It's little too much!)

Good things keep on happening...our beloved Manu aka SolutionGuru@internet.com pinged me just now. He is one of the best combinations I've ever seen, very sound technically and a really nice human being. I need to think of such good people rather than thinking about the really mediocre people around here.

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 10, 2004, Blogger borntodre@m said...

Hey I need to what did u drink on wednesday night to be in such a "good" mood ! I need it desperately ! No comments on the other things which u have written.... I know them better !

 
At Saturday, December 11, 2004, Blogger Manu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, December 11, 2004, Blogger Manu said...

I am flattered boss :)

In fact, Linux CoE was the best thing that could have happened to me in TCS. I got to meet the finest people like you, Mohit, Chinmay and Ashok. I really feel lucky to be in a bond with you guys. We have one very basic thing common in us. That is truth. Long Live Truth!!

cheers,
-Manu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home